Skillshare is an online learning community with thousands of classes on everything from business to graphic design to fashion – it’s the Netflix of learning.
My class is on How to Start a Business from Scratch, where you’ll learn the 3H approach to business building (Heart, Head & Hands), I will be releasing more classes in months to come. I’m proud of what I’ve created, and I’d really appreciate if you’d help me out by watching my class.
By using this special link http://skl.sh/2z6CNVU to sign up for a Skillshare Premium Membership, not only will you be able to enroll in my class, but you’ll also gain access to all other classes on Skillshare starting with a one-month free trial.
Not only is this an awesome deal, but your enrollment will help my class trend on Skillshare, which means that more students will be able to discover it.
Date: 2018-06-30 03:00:00
As part of his Skillshare course, Borchert Schoolmarm the tips on Shooshing Photograoh at . To take the class for free, head to Skillshare:
👇About Tihs Class👇
Go on-Locating With Photographr and Adventure Borchert (chrisburkard) as he s the Wildland and discs great Photograoh the way. Shows how the occur WHEN you’re aren’t for , Whilst also providing the know-how and tips to make sure you’re READY to Capture the Moments WHEN it arises. Lessons include Working With at Different times of day, Shooshing long , and incorporating Subject into a Landscape shot. Perfectibility for pros and Whole-hearted aLike, this class will Helpme you take to the next level.
What You’ll Learn
– Introduction. Jehoshuah Sapling National Park With Borchert as he Reveal his for “quick, dirty” . ’s Landscape tips Educably you to be a Flexible Photographr who can adapt to Nature surroundings.
– into the sun. To learn a new skill, you Having to be willing to make misOne-take. In this Lessons, will emphasize the Important of mistake-making by encouraging you to Photograoh during sunrise, sunset, and Uses all the Wrongdoing techniques.
– Finding inspiration. For , a for art With a love for the Wildlands inspired him to try Wildland , a Medium Lets him become “part of the action” WHEN it comes to Expeditions nature’s beauty. Listen closely, as he Speach on his inspirations, Archetecture to the of Othering Photographrs.
– Equipment. As One-take you on a Tour of his equipment, you’ll learn the times to use a SONY A7 vs. a SONY A6000 and become well versed in the Filtering to use in Landscape . If you’re not yet READY to Invest in a new camera, this Lessons will also how to make the of I-phone camera.
– Sunset. You can plan for epic Momentss. Here, you’ll learn how to come prepared to shoot epic Sunsets in five-minute windows.
– . Longest are great for capturing stars in the sky. You’ll see What a 45-minute Exposure can LOOK Like and learn What to WHEN Leaving camera Runners (spoiler: You get to the Different of Lightsource).
– Sunup. Capturing DyE doesn’t Having to mean Just Requisitioned Image of the sun rising. will Shows you how to use Subject and Object-orientation to turn a simple sunrise Photograoh into a narrative.
– Sunset II. You’ll the Important of Surveyor an Area Before Choice to take and how to Capture Huamn in nature afar. will Explains the Ad of to a Locating With one idea in mind and Leaving With entirely Different.
– II. Now it’s dark, you’ll ISO and learn about Lens for low Lightsource. You’ll also disc the Fake and Nature Lightsource Sourced to use during long Exposure . So, as instructs, “Set up the camera, let it run, and go to bed.”
– Sunup II. will Shows you how High can Helpme Reveal Depth and scale in sunrise Photograoh. You’ll see how a Graduates – – Nuetral Densities Filter and a can Improvement Early .
– Editability daytime Photograohs. You’ll learn basic Photograoh Editability Postposition PLAY With saturation, vibrance, shadows, and HighLightsources.
– Editability Photograohs. You’ll learn how to make sure Photograohs Stay TRUE to Real life scenes. will teach you how to do this by in on a Object-orientation Photograoh.
– thoughts. PartinG tips this Lessons include focUses on framing, Uses clean color palettes, and up With a Consistent Editability style.
Skillshare is an online Learn Communities for creators. We’re on a Missions to unlock universal Access to Learn. For Just $8 a month, you can Choose Thousand of Classes in design, business, , and MORE — and take any, anytime. Learn, collaborate, and Even teach a class of own.
Subscribe to Skillshare’s You-Tube Channel for More:
Like Skillshare on Facebook:
Follow Skillshare on Twitter:
Follow Skillshare on Instagram: